Legal Analysts are particular legal specialists whose job is to support and aid legal teams or individual lawyers. they need to conduct legal research and gather all the legal information that’s associated with it. The roles of Legal Analysts entail deciphering laws, rulings, and regulations in legal documents while also assembling, proofreading and amending drafts of leases, contracts, licenses, policies and other legal documents.
They need to not only monitor and study but also develop written summaries of anticipated and endorsed court decisions, legislation, trade journals, regulations, industry standards and other relevant publications. Legal Analysts are the first point of contact for internal business teams that seek legal and regulatory support.
- Conduct legal research and gather related legal information.
- Decipher laws, rulings and regulations in legal documents.
- Assemble, proofread and amend drafts of contracts, leases, licenses, policies and other legal documents.
- Monitor, study and develop written summaries of anticipated and endorsed legislation, regulations, court decisions, industry standards, trade journals and other relevant publications.
- Daily record keeping with the electronic and physical filing of documents.
- Synthesize and organize information, and make reference tools for straightforward use by the team.
- Serve as the first point of contact for internal business teams seeking legal and regulatory support.
- Maintain and update databases and tracking systems.
- All-purpose administrative duties ie. responding to correspondence and answering telephone calls.
Before Career Profiles
After Career Profiles
- Industry : Business
- Minimum Qualifications : PG
- Desired Qualifications : PG
- Currency : INR
- Future Growth : Strong
- Average Age : 26
- Country : Afghanistan